Looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have what it takes to work at Green Mountain Solar? Our staff are our family, a group of professionals who take pride in hard work and customer service. We offer full training, and competitive wages with great benefits. If this sounds like the kind of place for you, please get in touch with us and find out what open positions are available. We look forward to hearing from you.
Come Join Our Team!
We are seeking experienced, energetic Solar Installers and Electricians to join our team. Must be comfortable with heights and willing to work 40+ hour weeks for year-round installs. Candidate must be courteous to customers, self-motivated and work well with others.
• Install roof and ground-mounted photovoltaic (PV) systems to code and standard using drawings, schematics, and instructions provided by the company and local AHJ.
• Interconnect Inverter and other AC components as specified by design and appropriate codes and regulations
• Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations.
• Test and commission equipment, such as inverters and data acquisition system.
•Program, adjust, or configure inverters and controls for desired set points and operating modes.
• Install system monitoring equipment and ensure proper communication
• Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment.
• Activate photovoltaic (PV) systems to verify system functionality and conformance with performance expectations.
• Adeptly communicate with customers and staff the status of each job.
Start enjoying going to work every day! Come join a rapidly growing company and industry in Vermont with a great group of down-to-earth people.
Excellent benefits include:
• Highly Competitive wages
• Generous health/ medical insurance contributions
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
We are located in Hinesburg, VT.
Interested in applying? Send a resume to