Looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have what it takes to work at Green Mountain Solar? Our staff is our family, a group of professionals who take pride in hard work and customer service. We offer full training and competitive wages with great benefits. If this sounds like the kind of place for you, please get in touch with us and find out what open positions are available. We look forward to hearing from you.
Solar and Battery Install Electrician
We are seeking experienced, energetic solar installers to join our team. Must be comfortable with heights and willing to work 40+ hour weeks for year-round installs. Candidate must be courteous to customers, self-motivated, and work well with others.
- Install roof and ground-mounted photovoltaic (PV) systems to code and standard using drawings, schematics, and instructions provided by the company and local AHJ.
- Interconnect Inverter and other AC components as specified by design and appropriate codes and regulations
- Work with others on the team to foster communication and teamwork.
- Adeptly communicate with customers and staff the status of each job.
- Ability to perform physical labor that including extensive lifting, kneeling, climbing, and carrying.
- Comfortable with heights and working on
- Ability to think on their feet and find solutions to issues on the job site as they arise.
- Ability to work well with others and help foster a cooperative, supportive, and motivated team environment
- Must be committed to creating and maintaining a safe work environment.