Looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have what it takes to work at Green Mountain Solar? Our staff is our family, a group of professionals who take pride in hard work and customer service. We offer full training and competitive wages with great benefits. If this sounds like the kind of place for you, please get in touch with us and find out what open positions are available. We look forward to hearing from you.
Solar and Battery Install Technician
Seeking energetic individuals of all experience levels and backgrounds to join our team of solar installers. Develop new skills in the rapidly growing field of renewable energy. Solar keeps every day interesting—you get to work at a new job site regularly (no getting stuck working in the same building for months on end). Join a fun team and join the future of energy in Vermont.
- Install roof and ground-mounted photovoltaic (PV) systems to code and standard using drawings, schematics, and instructions provided by the company and local AHJ.
- Interconnect inverter and other AC components as specified by design and appropriate codes and regulations.
- Work with others on the team to foster communication and teamwork.
- Adeptly communicate with customers and staff the status of each job.
- Must be comfortable with heights and working on roofs.
- Willing to work 40+ hour weeks for year-round installs.
- The candidate must be courteous to customers, self-motivated, and work well with others.
- Ability to perform physical labor including extensive lifting, kneeling, climbing, and carrying.
- Ability to think on their feet and find solutions to issues on the job site as they arise.
- Ability to work well with others and help foster a cooperative, supportive, and motivating team environment
- Must be committed to creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
- At GMS, we believe in putting people first. Our full benefits package includes three weeks PTO for all employees, paid holidays, healthcare (premiums paid in full), retirement matching, and a whole lot of fun! Enjoy year-round installations and job security.
- Send a resume to email@example.com
- If you have any trouble sending in your information, please give us a call at: (802)369-9149 for assistance.
Master or Journeyman Electrician
Green Mountain Solar, a successful Vermont solar and energy storage provider, continues to grow quickly.
We are expanding our solar and battery installations seeking an experienced, energetic licensed Master or Journeyman electrician to join our team. Must be comfortable with heights and willing to work 40+ hour weeks for year-round installs. The candidate does not need experience in our field. We're happy to train on this technology but must show an eagerness and aptitude to learn this new and expanding market. Candidate must be courteous to customers, self-motivated and work well with others.
Start enjoying going to work every day! Come join a rapidly growing company and industry in Vermont with a great group of down-to-earth people.
Excellent benefits include:
- Highly Competitive wages
- Generous health/ medical insurance contributions
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble sending in your information, please give us a call at: (802)369-9149 for assistance.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!