Looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have what it takes to work at Green Mountain Solar? Our staff are our family, a group of professionals who take pride in hard work and customer service. We offer full training, and competitive wages with great benefits. If this sounds like the kind of place for you, please get in touch with us and find out what open positions are available. We look forward to hearing from you.
Come Join Our Team!
We are seeking a highly-motivated, organized, and creative Marketing Coordinator for our office in Hinesburg VT. Candidate must have a professional demeanor with excellent customer service, verbal, written and listening communication skills and be an adaptable, quick learner with 2 years minimum experience.
You’ll be a key contributor to our team and take on projects in digital content, copywriting, graphic design, advertising, customer experience, email marketing, and SEO.
To be considered, you must be:
An excellent writer, and a good communicator
Extremely attentive to detail, well organized, and on top of projects
Not afraid of technology
Passionate about content creation
Flexible and adaptable
Empathetic and understanding of customers’ motivations and needs
We are a small but passionate team eager to drive renewable energy forward! The right candidate will be able to work with the VP of Marketing and Sales to develop marketing strategies and campaigns and then take on projects to execute the vision clearly and efficiently.
Start enjoying going to work every day! Come join a rapidly growing company and industry in Vermont with a great group of people.
Excellent benefits include:
Highly Competitive wages
Generous health/ medical insurance contributions
We are seeking experienced, energetic Solar Installers and Electricians to join our team. Must be comfortable with heights and willing to work 40+ hour weeks for year-round installs. Candidate must be courteous to customers, self-motivated and work well with others.
• Install roof and ground-mounted photovoltaic (PV) systems to code and standard using drawings, schematics, and instructions provided by the company and local AHJ.
• Interconnect Inverter and other AC components as specified by design and appropriate codes and regulations
• Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations.
• Test and commission equipment, such as inverters and data acquisition system.
•Program, adjust, or configure inverters and controls for desired set points and operating modes.
• Install system monitoring equipment and ensure proper communication
• Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment.
• Activate photovoltaic (PV) systems to verify system functionality and conformance with performance expectations.
• Adeptly communicate with customers and staff the status of each job.
Start enjoying going to work every day! Come join a rapidly growing company and industry in Vermont with a great group of down-to-earth people.
Excellent benefits include:
• Highly Competitive wages
• Generous health/ medical insurance contributions
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
We are located in Hinesburg, VT.
Interested in applying? Send a resume to